So I recently found out that there is a natural hair sorority. Now at first….I thought it was just like a fb group but apparently its supposed to be a national sority called pi nappa kappa and it is the first natural hair sorority and there’s a way for you to pledge and everything 0_o
Here’s my opinion….I’m all for natural hair and embracing it but I think that some naturals take being natural TOO far. Although being natural brings women together….I also think it further divides us. There are of course divisions between those that are natural and relaxed but I also think there can be a division between hair types which I think is ridiculous. We are all black and should be uniting as a people….not finding ways to further divide ourselves.
Being natural isn’t some “elite society”. People have been doing this for years. if you’re natural….GREAT! embrace it. It’s a great feeling but don’t get so caught up in it that you just take it too far.
What do you think?
- whyvoneenee likes this
- crocochronicles reblogged this from cuteandcurly
- hautesheek reblogged this from cuteandcurly
- alwaysdotherightthing likes this
- vivaciousthinker reblogged this from cuteandcurly and added:
- freedomofsarcasm likes this
- flight15 reblogged this from cuteandcurly
- cuteandcurly posted this